Works quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1620204 on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We've been using Hyland's Nux Vomica for years now. My husband and I use this whenever we get indigestion (which usually seems to be at night, if we've eaten too close to bedtime). One dose is usually enough to take away the discomfort of indigestion, acid reflux, or nausea. It also helps settle my stomach when we fly. I don't know why anyone would want to take OTC or prescription meds when this wonderful product offers safe, fast, and affordable relief.

Doing what it's suppose to

Posted by Reviewer2192693 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed these to helf with nausea and insomnia while quitting smoking. I haven't experienced nausea much so I guess it is working. It also give me something to do every 15 minutes or so so when I think about reaching for a cigarette...I put one of these in my mouth. I was also surprised that they really don't have a taste. Was kind of worried since you have to let them dissolve.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1269400 on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Useful for upset stomachs, hangovers, allergies and insomnia.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness...I just gave these to a girlfriend who gets dizzy and sometimes vertigo. In the car I gave her a few and she responded almost instantly. I'm a believer! I purchased them for myself for after a surgery.

Relives nasea immediately

Posted by Reviewer2778327 on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product when feeling very naseated. With in a minute or two I felt 100% better. I immediately performed my morning work out with no further problems.

Eases you into a non-smoker!

Posted by Reviewer3300632 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This calms the nausea very well!

indigestion and hangover relief

Posted by Reviewer3310914 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The only medication I take on vacation. Great headache relief too.

great product

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using a product that I can no longer get and was in a panick about what I was going to do....I suffer from Meniere's and it gets bad at times, so I always carry something in my purse to get it under control otherwise it can ruin my day completely... then I thought of nux vomica and thought I would give it a try.. it works great..

Best For Heartburn and Indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Hyland's Nux Vomica for occasional heartburn and indigestion for several years. It works almost immediately and has no icky ingrdients like the commercial brands. This is the best on the market!!

NV

Posted by Reviewer1178918 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now that I have enough to use the right amount it works well to stop uncomfortable feeling in abdominal area.

1 2 3 4