All time hero among homeopathics.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

1 tab dissolved in a room temp glass of water, first thing when you awaken, makes your whole day better. And sublingually (as intended): 1 tab will calm you but not put you to sleep. 2 tabs and your noisy brain gets quiet and you fall asleep in half an hour. 4 tabs, maybe twice an hour but possibly once and not repeated, will stop indigestion, intestine growl, and/or diarrhea in its tracks - the purpose the label would lead you to think is its only use. Other available strengths of Nux V. (like a 9C or something) don't do any of these things for me.

Helpful product.

Posted by sarahknits on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for some time now. When I over eat, I take this product. It helps with indigestion. It clears it up.

good for acidity and indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

worked for me.

One of my standbys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use Nux Vomica all the time to settle my stomach and it seems to work well.

Purchased for my dog and horse.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told by a friend to get this product for my vomiting dog and my fequently colicing horse. I havent had to use it for my horse since I bought this but I have used it on my dog and it worked for him. I also felt nauseous and tired it myself and felt less ill. So far I think its a great product.

This stuff is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the nux.I too wish it came in a larger size like 500 to 1000 pellet size. But other then that I love it. I deal with Gastroparesis daily. Because of the Nux Vomica I don't have to take such a high dose of my other medience. Thank you for a great product. You guys are the best. Sincerely Rae

Emily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use homeopathic remedies all the time and this is the best site for prices.

No results yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

tried it for some symptoms, but no results with repeat dosage. Generally I like Hyland's products, and this may work for others.

works better than anticipated