A1H

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped several skin problems. I have even used it with Vitiligo

Stops poison ivy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If I just touch poison ivy with my finger or lightly brush up against it I WILL GET IT, so I take this before I work outside near pi. It kept me from getting it all last summer. Also, I have been getting small spots of pi breakouts on my skin every spring for over ten years. (We live near woods with lots of it and I guess it's in the air). However, this spring I have taken two or three tablets of Hylands several times a week and - NO POISON IVY. Finally last fall I thought I was pulling out another plant when I discovered it was pi (most of the leaves were gone). Normally, even washing thoroughly right away, I would have have had a severe case, but I immediately took Hylands, and continued for a couple of days and again, NO BREAKOUT. LOVE IT!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

stopped the itching without the side effects of benadryl. wonderful.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best best product to get rid of posin ivy. No side affects. I learned about it from a friend and now tell my friends about it. I have used steroids before with side affects and hated using them, and now I will never have to use them again thanks to your product.

Hylands poison ivy/oak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for all kinds of itching.

poison oak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it really works

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would not want to be without this product in the spring when everything when poison ivy is starting to grow. I use as directed on the bottle and I hardly ever get poison ivy

Really works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get poison ivy just about every year not matter how I try to avoid it. I used this product years ago when I lived in Florida, which is sold in stores there. Since then I have moved and I have not been able to find it. So every year I have to go to the doctors for a shot to get relief and keep my eyes from swelling shut. I am sooo happy I have found it again !!! This product has work great for me and saved me lots. I tell my friends about it all the time.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't go into the woods without this product. I am highly allergic to poison oak and poison ivy. I get real sick from it. I have a farm with lots of woods on it, with the help of this product I no longer fear the spreading and itching of this nasty afliction. Thank You!! Michael Lewis

Unbelievable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At the first sign of poison Ivy I start dosing up on this product. 2-3 every hour or two and it stops the poison ivy dead in its tracks.

1 2