Help

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for moodiness and runny noses!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have severe asthma and have been frustrated with wanting to exercise but not being able to breathe. This product seemed at first to be a "slow starter" but it is definitely worth the few (3-5) days it takes to "kick in." For the first time in years (30 or so) I am off all asthma medication. I take four tablets under my tongue several times during the day and sometime just take some extra "when I think of it"(!) to stay on top of my allergies. To me this is a "miracle" product. Be patient. It definitely works.

Pulsatilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps in more ways than listed on the label. We use it for ear noises or clogging. During cold season we are never without it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it works great, i take more pills in the first hour of treatment, i found out it works best , if i take two pills every 15 min. for an houf. after that i take them 3-4 times a day 4 pills. there are no side effects.

Hylands, pusatilla Nig. 30x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Greatly improved my daughters lung function. We are both extremely pleased and will be ordering more as the need arises.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my allergies when I get a sinus infection. My periods are usually irregular and taking this for a few days near the time of my period seems to help them stay regular.

Works well for hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking pulsatilla, I have not had any hot flashes due to menopause, whereas prior to starting I was having them daily.

Great with Hylands seasonal Allergy Relief, they go hand and hand

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take this with Hylands Seasonal Allergy relief, it works together and does wonders for your nose and itchy eyes. When, I feel something coming, I take it right away, don't wait, just take it, it gets rid of it in a flash. I'm allergic to some kind of flower and when it blooms and it's windy , my sinus, kicks up, so take it, don't think about it.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this on an elder female kitty to help balance her emotions and deal with a four-legged world of all males.

Always make sure I have this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for morning sniffles, and for night coughs.. I give this to my family who starts sneezing non stop because of colds or allergies.

1 2