Seems to do it's job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have successfully used this to keep the nits at bay. Only when i stopped using this my daughter got her first case of nits. I used their other products to get rid of the nits.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

THANK YOU , THANK YOU -WORKS GREAT ON MY LITTLE ONES.

not perfect but is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

use it daily and steel my son got nits. but... i find only 2 and this 2 didn't managed to lay to many eggs so the problem was solved rapidly! i also use Rosemary oil behind his ears and the back of the neck.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of struggling with lice and eggs in my kids' hair, this product finally eliminated them for good. It is just great. The smell is not so good, but it doesn't last long.

good protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied

Hyland's Quit Nits - spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, unfortunately my granddaughters have contracted lice from school what a excellent product. and at a great price as well.

Be careful when you order internationally, especial in the UK, Canada, and EU.

Posted by Abdulelah on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed as the Customs Clearance in the UK has charged my around 50% of my total purchase which is very high. I believed that iherb should clearly mention that the buyers has to pay additional 50% of the total purchase in the UK instead of a general statement that might mislead the buyers.