Restful Legs means restful legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been suffering with RLS for years now. I did not want to take the medicine that the doctor would have me take, so I was feeling somewhat hopeless. I routinely use homeopathic remedies, so I decided to see what was available. To make a long story short, Restful Legs made a difference the very first night. I take 4 tablets either before bed or when I get the first twinge of restless legs. It works in minutes. I have also noticed that the quality of my sleep has been excellent since I started taking Restful Legs.

These work wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My legs start going nuts in the evening. I usually take 3 of the tablets and have complete relief from jerky legs all night. Without these tablets, I couldn't sleep, they work really well for me.

Must have for RLS.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is an essential for anyone suffering from RLS. I take mucuna, but even with that I sometimes break through and find myself running in bed. Two or 3 of these little tablets under the tongue and soon I'm sound asleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders! I have tried rx from my dr. and nothing comes close to the relief I get from this product. It works very fast and I can relax and/or sleep now without my legs doing marathons on their own. I am thankful to you for selling this product and I will buy more when I need to. Thank you!!

Excellent Product for RLS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had RLS for at least 30 years. For me it comes and goes - doesn't seem to matter what I eat, drink, or the amount of exercise I get, when it comes on I know it'll be almost every night for a while. But I know that if I have my Restful Legs to take, I'll be able to sleep! And it's incredibly fast acting! And it even works for my fiance - cause he gets to have a good night sleep because I'm not bouncing him out of bed!

leg spasms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works great most of the time...

hyland,s Restful legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife has RLS and we find that these Restful Legs are doing a good job.

This stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from RLS and have for almost 10 yrs. This stuff really does work. I usually don't have a problem falling asleep, but my leg movement wakes me up and I never fall into a deep sleep. But if I am awakened by RLS, I take 3 of these and I'm out. Works much better than I anticipated.

works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

when ever I feel those tingles in my legs, I pop a couple of these under my tongue and within minutes my legs are calm.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fast-acting, effective product. So glad I found it. I have one restless leg nearly every night. Sometimes I drink a tension taming tea, but Restful Legs is especially great late at night when I don't want to be drinking more liquids just before bedtime.