Rheumatoid Arthritis relief

Posted by Reviewer1889028 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The day I started using this my rheumatoid arthritis improved greatly. It is not gone but certainly the flare ups are less.

Provides relief for more than arthritis pain

Posted by Reviewer2720517 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Consequences of over exertion; stiffness; some cold and flu symptoms; tendinitis; sciatica; hives; eczema; to name a few found in The Family Guide to Homeopathy, by Alain Horvilleur, M.D., just one of the many reference guides for self-treatment. Be sure to look up how to take homeopathic medicine properly (what to do and not do), because it is seldom stated on the bottle.

Joint Pain Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1758213 on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take Rhus Tox to help ease the pain of my Arthritis and find it better than most other remedies.

Rhus Tox Rox

Posted by Reviewer3010569 on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works. My son had been suffering with poison oak on various bodily areas, including the eyelid, for a week when we discovered this product. He immediately started the dosage and within two days was visibly better -- and his eyelid cleared up. Three days later (day 12)the blisters on the larger patches were dried up and he was looking great. This remedy is inexpensive and definitely worth a try.

Seem to be helping

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These really seem to be helping so I will continue to take them. Need to take 4 x 3 times a day so they won't last long but at this price they are good value.

shingles relief

Posted by Reviewer2979770 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this helps control my shingles attacks

big improvement

Posted by Reviewer2470421 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had plantar fascitis for four years. Last 18 months unbearable. I read on the net to take 5 of these twice a day combine with arnica montana 30x. 5 a day twice a day. It has been much improved. Still feel it but only certain times walk around now with no heel supports or arches. Will use agsin in about a month and see if it will go altogether. It is now livable again. Thanks for the advice it worked. Wow.

joint pain relief

Posted by Reviewer3310914 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

homeopathic is the only medication I have taken in 15 years. Works without side effects

rhus tox

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

homeopathy works

I was sceptical, but...

Posted by Reviewer1261393 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure how this would work, but it does seem to be working. Not a miracle cure by any means but I definately feel a difference.

1 2 3