Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product takes a while to kick in. I have tendonitis in my ankle. The pain and soreness went away after three days of taking these. When the pain comes back(which isn't often)I just pop 4 of these. Good stuff.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has helped tremendously with my torn hamstring.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any difference by using these.

Rotator Cuff/Joint Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was having shoulder issues for about a year and a half, no strength after lifting my arm up to about shoulder height or higher, it was extremely painful and becoming weak. I had 2 recent friends who went through rotator cuff surgery and I new I did not want that. I started taking Ruta Grav and almost immediately there was some relief. Within less than 6 months any shoulder issues were completely gone. What is great about homeopathic is that it actually "heals" the area in the body. If my shoulder ever bothers me I just take 3 more little Ruta Grav and the pain is gone. I have been virtually pain free for about a year and a half now!! Homeopathic is also VERY Safe so you cannot OD on them. I also took with Rhus Tox for pain. I also treated my dog for Lyme's disease with Ledum and Borellia....she is symptom free for 2 years without any antibiotics or vet visits. Thank you homeopathic remedies!!

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps my tmj pains.

Like this brand

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand, but have not had an opportunity to need this yet, but am glad I have it on hand for when I do need it.

Ruta Grav