Helped STOP seasonal allergy!

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mother, she have seasonal allergy from tree and flower pollen and specially grass. In beginning she did not believe that some homeopathic mini-pill (pills are very small) can help to her terrible allergy. She had used other homeopathic pill when she was pregnant and she said they did not help to her, BUT THIS REALLY HELPED HER!!! In this year she can sleep normally in nights and feel like normal person. Pill need to keep under tongue until it melts. Pill is sweet. My mother doesn’t eat sweets and sweet pills weren’t in her taste, but it is better than seasonal allergy.

Allergy relief

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I carry this in my bag and it's very affective.

This will help control severe allergies

Posted by Reviewer1793543 on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This will help control severe allergies esp itchy throat & eyes. I combine it with Hyland's Pulsatilla for colds & runny nose. There's no bad side effects & a lot cheaper.

Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer1077786 on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hyland's seasonal allergy relief really works,without side effect's, and it doesn't interfere with my prescription medication.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1885192 on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product relieves the nasal congestion and headache that I wake up with most mornings.

Didn't HelpWith My Nasal Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1292866 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 tablets every night as a preventive for my daily nasal allergies. Tried it for 2 weeks and did not see any changes in my itchy, sniffling nose. Used it as a cure for the symptoms too, but still it doesn't work for me. Hyland's is a good brand and this product has many positive reviews, so I guess it just doesn't work for me or it only for for "seasonal" allergies and NOT daily/regular allergies.

Ms Marjorie Broderson

Posted by Reviewer1638081 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for a friend whose eyes were always watering and her ears were plugged. It worked wonders and she uses only one tablet for control.

NATURAL, EFECTIVO Y BARATO

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A mi me funciono, En un pequeño envase practico para llevar a todos lados, encontramos 60 pequeñas pastillas que se disuelven bajo la lengua, el efecto dura 4 horas como dice el envase pero imagino que si hay mucho polen (mi alergia al polen vegetal) puedes tomar 2 en lugar de 1 y con mas frecuencia que 4 horas, en cuanto comienzo a estornudar, tomo una y en pocos minutos me hace efecto, super contenta con mi compra y son mas bararas que las 10 cápsulas por 13€ que venden en las farmacias, natural y efectivo, lo recomiendo, mano arriba si te a servido mi opinión.

Amazing!

Posted by 5652044616905232153 on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried A LOT of allergy relief tablets and prescribed pills, but non of them worked for me. Then I've tried Hylan's Seasonal Allergi Relief and I'm amazed how quickly it works! It relieves simptoms in a minute. I'm in love with this product.

they work