Help

Helped STOP seasonal allergy!

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mother, she have seasonal allergy from tree and flower pollen and specially grass. In beginning she did not believe that some homeopathic mini-pill (pills are very small) can help to her terrible allergy. She had used other homeopathic pill when she was pregnant and she said they did not help to her, BUT THIS REALLY HELPED HER!!! In this year she can sleep normally in nights and feel like normal person. Pill need to keep under tongue until it melts. Pill is sweet. My mother doesn’t eat sweets and sweet pills weren’t in her taste, but it is better than seasonal allergy.

Allergy relief

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I carry this in my bag and it's very affective.

Simply the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hyland's seasonal allergy relief really works,without side effect's, and it doesn't interfere with my prescription medication.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product relieves the nasal congestion and headache that I wake up with most mornings.

This will help control severe allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This will help control severe allergies esp itchy throat & eyes. I combine it with Hyland's Pulsatilla for colds & runny nose. There's no bad side effects & a lot cheaper.

Didn't HelpWith My Nasal Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 tablets every night as a preventive for my daily nasal allergies. Tried it for 2 weeks and did not see any changes in my itchy, sniffling nose. Used it as a cure for the symptoms too, but still it doesn't work for me. Hyland's is a good brand and this product has many positive reviews, so I guess it just doesn't work for me or it only for for "seasonal" allergies and NOT daily/regular allergies.

Easy allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad that we found this product, they have been brilliant for both my son and myself & no nasty side effects!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried A LOT of allergy relief tablets and prescribed pills, but non of them worked for me. Then I've tried Hylan's Seasonal Allergi Relief and I'm amazed how quickly it works! It relieves simptoms in a minute. I'm in love with this product.

Really fast allergy relief

Posted by odereviews on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Hyland's. These Seasonal Allergy Relief tablets dissolve almost instantly, and relief seasonal allergy symptoms really fast, without any side effects. Only downside is that I have to use these many times a day during the worst seasonal allergy periods. Taking away bit of that the price/quality ratio. Highly recommended for anyone suffering from seasonal allergy!

Works well for most days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There were a couple of very bad allergy days where the Hyland's could't give me any relief. On the average allergy day, Hyland's works well.