Excellent, Speedy Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are sneezing and starting to get congested in your sinuses, just pop 3 of these little "sugar" tabs under your tongue, and you will have almost instant relief. It is very seldom that you have to take a second dosage, but if symptoms start to return, just pop 3 more, and you'll be good to go once again! The tabs are sweet, and they melt very quickly under your tongue. Great Hyland's product! Always delivered super fast from the BEST internet online health store...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for quite sometime now, and I think it is the best. My family suffers from seasonal allergies and this seems to work better than any prescription or over the counter decongestant. I especially like the fact that it is all natural.

Almost instant relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When struck with an upper respiratory illness with accompanying nasal congestion/sinus infection, this product is a godsend. I keep mine in the nightstand drawer for occaisional congestion due to allergens.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These work very well. They really help if you have a cold with sinus congestion and pressure. I have given them to others when they complain of sinus headache/pressure and they are amazed at how quickly they get relief. It's so nice to have things available that are natural and actually work - with no side effects. Hyland's Pulsatilla works great if you have a runny nose and Hyland's Cold Tablets with Zinc are fantastic if you have a sore throat and either runny nose or sinus congestion. Have had great results with all of these.

very effective & easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use many Hyland's products and like them all. The tablets are much easier to take than the pellets that some companies use. I think Hyland's brands are very effective e.g. their backache with arnica, flu, sore throat, cough, arthritis, leg cramps, headache, hayfever, and sinus remedies. I've used them all.

Good relief!

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This homeopathic remedy is very effective...can feel its effects with seconds and minutes!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used these many times, they really do the job. Good price.

Have sinusitis take this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No side effects, no pills, no nose spraying. Just take, dissolve and sleep or breath soundly.

My husband reports good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Husband was having alergy/sinus problems from traveling and staying in air conditioned hotels. He took the Sinus Tablets and says his sinuses cleared up. Can't beat homeopathy.

They work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These little tablets really work at helping me with my sinus problems.....put three under my tongue and soon my head starts clearing up.

1 2