The best

Posted by Reviewer2161169 on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for quite sometime now, and I think it is the best. My family suffers from seasonal allergies and this seems to work better than any prescription or over the counter decongestant. I especially like the fact that it is all natural.

Almost instant relief

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When struck with an upper respiratory illness with accompanying nasal congestion/sinus infection, this product is a godsend. I keep mine in the nightstand drawer for occaisional congestion due to allergens.

Excellent, Speedy Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are sneezing and starting to get congested in your sinuses, just pop 3 of these little "sugar" tabs under your tongue, and you will have almost instant relief. It is very seldom that you have to take a second dosage, but if symptoms start to return, just pop 3 more, and you'll be good to go once again! The tabs are sweet, and they melt very quickly under your tongue. Great Hyland's product! Always delivered super fast from the BEST internet online health store...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These work very well. They really help if you have a cold with sinus congestion and pressure. I have given them to others when they complain of sinus headache/pressure and they are amazed at how quickly they get relief. It's so nice to have things available that are natural and actually work - with no side effects. Hyland's Pulsatilla works great if you have a runny nose and Hyland's Cold Tablets with Zinc are fantastic if you have a sore throat and either runny nose or sinus congestion. Have had great results with all of these.

Have sinusitis take this!

Posted by Reviewer2609891 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No side effects, no pills, no nose spraying. Just take, dissolve and sleep or breath soundly.

My husband reports good results

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Husband was having alergy/sinus problems from traveling and staying in air conditioned hotels. He took the Sinus Tablets and says his sinuses cleared up. Can't beat homeopathy.

They work

Posted by Reviewer3320143 on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These little tablets really work at helping me with my sinus problems.....put three under my tongue and soon my head starts clearing up.

Sinus headache

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Oct 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me and works quickly! I have tried many products and this is the best. Olive Branch MS

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when I get sinus trouble due to weather and pressure changes in the atmosphere. It helps me with my sinus headaches, too. Hyland's makes excellent preparations. Good value for the money.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3251413 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used these many times, they really do the job. Good price.

1 2