Sulphur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very good homeopathic medicine for skin problems. Have used this quite awhile, and usually get good results. Ed Brown

A super product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for many years. I began to get arthritis in my wrist. Remembered hearing about sulphur being used to fight arthritis , Went to a health food store and got some. The pain in my wrist was intense. Taking the sulphur, it was totally gone in less than 3 days. I've done quite a bit of research on this issue and keep finding the same thing. It works!I don't have a regimen for taking it, just keep it going one way or another. I'm 86 years old and have NO arthritis. The water all over the country of Iceland contains sulphur....the incidence of arthritis in that country is virtually none. Need I say more?

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son beginning at the age of 5, started getting a rash on the back of his legs. I tried many different things, with no results. The Sulphur works amazingly. Usually, after I give him 1 or 2 doses it is completly gone. If he starts to get "bumpy" he asks for the sulphur. Highly recommend.

Helps Alleviate Itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works pretty well to minimize or stop itching and I'm sure it has other benefits as well. I give it to my cat also who has allergies to just about everything. It seems to help her along with the HomeoPet Flea Bite liquid.

Bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Je prends régulièrement ces tablettes pour mon eczéma. Très bon produit.

For sun poisoning/sun alergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't want to be without this when the tingling in my skin starts from being out in the strong sun. A few of these and I'm all set. No hives, no tingling.

skin rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps skin rashes very well

sulphur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works so well

Nothing good happened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did not notice anything except that the sugary base caused my candida to flare up.

Sulphur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed this and it is effective.

1 2