Great aide for teething children

Posted by Reviewer1190336 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first heard of these when my boss was using them for his infant. When our son was born, and as teething has now set in, we tried these and love them. Almost instantly, our son calms down, and is noticably happier. My boss' 14 year old stepdaughter even uses them with her braces.

Mrs Leona Burns

Posted by Reviewer1054179 on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to your product by my aunty that lives in Forida, she brought some home to me on her last visit as she knew how much bother my litte girl was having with her teeth, I can't thank her and you enough for these teething tablets, within a few hours of her taking them she was able to have the first good nights sleep in soooo! long! I am very gratful for your fast service on getting more to me, I have been raving about them at my local mum and toddler group and they are all after some. Once again many thanks for all your help Mrs L Burns N.Ireland

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2700416 on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hyland's Teething Tablets are a must have for any teething infant or toddler. They are perfect to carry in your purse or diaper bag.

Hyland's, Teething Tablets, 125 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1032673 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these to help my 3 grandchildren with teething pain for several years. The girls take them very easy and they always give them relief. I love the fact that they have become easy to locate in stores now. In the beginning I always had a hard time finding them. Every mother should have these on hand.

Hi everyone

Posted by Reviewer2894978 on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These teething tablets are the best thing i have found on the market today, my grandchildren just love them and so does my daughters because they are so easy to get a baby to take them and they work within a few min, PLEASE DON,T EVER TAKE THEM OF THE MARKET thank you

Hylands teething tablets

Posted by Reviewer2672919 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Work great!

Hyland's, Teething Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2536527 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

provided instant relief to my 7 month daughter. i would recommend these.

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2978552 on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We buy these by the bunches.... helps so much through the tough times of teething!

Teething Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3226786 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Son's Doctor recommended this instead of taking meds for the teething period and seems to be working wonders.

Always handy to have around - from a mother of 3

Posted by Reviewer1037808 on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are invaluable, and work wonders! but do use with caution. They seemed to reduce swelling, but if I used them too much it was as if the baby's teeth didn't cut. So I found that just using them for nights, and sometimes naps or when my baby was obviously very uncomfortable was just right!