Mrs Leona Burns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to your product by my aunty that lives in Forida, she brought some home to me on her last visit as she knew how much bother my litte girl was having with her teeth, I can't thank her and you enough for these teething tablets, within a few hours of her taking them she was able to have the first good nights sleep in soooo! long! I am very gratful for your fast service on getting more to me, I have been raving about them at my local mum and toddler group and they are all after some. Once again many thanks for all your help Mrs L Burns N.Ireland

Great aide for teething children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first heard of these when my boss was using them for his infant. When our son was born, and as teething has now set in, we tried these and love them. Almost instantly, our son calms down, and is noticably happier. My boss' 14 year old stepdaughter even uses them with her braces.

thank goodness.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These little god sends have been removed from all of the store shelves. I was so relieved to find a good company that still was selling them. Like any other product as long as you follow the directions on the bottle they are great. I have used them since my child was 4 months old. At 18 months with lot more teeth to come that I could not only find them but buy them in bulk for down the road. What a fantastic product....Thank you for believing in it as much as we do!!!!

Hope to protect child health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hope to protect child health

Worth every cent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These tablets literally saved our sanity: Our teething baby was in so much pain and nothing much helped! These tablets worked almost instantly and also helped him find his sleep easily. However, sad that the teething gel is not on sale on iHerb!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the teething tablets for my baby, and they came within two days! I was ecstatic because she finally had some relief, which meant that I did too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good

Great Product - Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We recently ordered the Hyland's Teething Tablets and received the product shortly thereafter. The ordering process was seemless and the product came right on time. Thanks for the great service. We will definitely be using iHerb.com to order more Hyland's Teething Tablets as the product is just as great as the service received from iHerb.com. Thanks.

International Buyer; Would reccomend to all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought some teething tablets for my daughter. Arrived in 6 days all the way from the USA to the UK. Could not ask for any more! As for the tablets, they are a godsend. Calm her down every time and its good to know they are all natural!

teething