Sleep Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking tylenol PM or Excedrin PM on nights when I couldn't readily sleep. Then I read about the active ingredient in these and its potential for long term problems affecting kidneys and liver function. I tried this homeopathic cell salt remedy and found the same relief with no side effects and no groggy feeling like the other two products. If the first dose of four of these tiny pills under your tongue do not have any effect, wait 15-30 minutes and take four more. Don't take six or eight at a time; it won't help. The beauty part is if you wake up as I have done, two hours early, taking these won't produce the zombie effect other sleep aids do taken this close to wake up time.

Sleep FINALY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything under the sun to go to sleep and nothing has worked, till NOW. This is the perfect remedy for my tired, stressed out, tight muscles. If you are looking for a remedy for stressed muscles, this is it. I execrsize alot and have alot of stress, so I get really sore and have restless nights and this has made all the difference!

Brenda Jacob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do not find that this product very effective. It states it is for insomnia but I do not find it helps at all.

got for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

haven't tried this myself - yet. Got it for a friend. I swear by Tissue Salts so I am sure it is excellent.

sleeplessness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this like a supplement to moon drops, works perfectly.

Mag.Phos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good product & a good price

Hyland's, Tissue A Insomnia,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps with relaxation, but I'm still battling with nighttime insomnia.

not too bad