Great item!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice, durable bottle and the blender ball does an excellent job of mixing the contents. I've used the similar Tupperware blender bottles for years and this is every bit as good, a lot cheaper, and more durable.

Proud to display the iherb logo

Posted by Kareny on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So many of these are similar. What can I say? this iherb one is solid and sturdy and BPA free. It has just the right tension to put the lid on and take off, same goes for the drinking opening/spout. The wire whisk does it's job. I don't have any complaints I use it daily.

Sundesa, Blender Bottle with Blender Ball - A Miracle Blender - Does anbody know where to buy just the "ball" alone? :)

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first got curious about this when it was offered in the FREEBIE section. Got myself to try (I think it was just $1.95 then, for a "first-time" buy (sound familiar?). It turned out to be an indispensable part of my"liquid green diet". When I'm not in a hurry, I would make a half-gallmix the ff: green powder (spirulina, chlorella, RAW super green food by Garden of Life, maca organic root (Nuvitas), fair-sized banana (mash it up with fork,placed against a bowl ... the over-ripes will do ... don't blend the freshly-ripened banana bec. it's better, and tastier, eating them straight) ... add a teaspooon of Tang juice powder (cheaper to buy this, than the $4-concentrates), add some sugar (a sachet of stevia, also from iherb, is best) ... then with the Sundesa blender, shake it vigorously. You benefit 2 ways -- you build your muscles in the arms and chest, and you get to have a delicious, rich, thick smoothie! The sundesa blender can make 2-3 servings. Put the rest in the fridge. Or make some more, and give it to the family. Now after the trial, I liked it so much that I bought 2 more for my family. It is also an excellent gift idea to your health-conscious friends. Kudos to the one who thought of and invented the "magic mixer ball". It is ingenuity at its simplest best! I tried to google it, hoping to buy just the ball ... but I'm not successful yet. Perhaps, in the future ... they'll allow us to purchase just the ball alone. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shaker out there! It is BPA free! This is important as you will probably be using it daily. With regards to the blending ability, I would say that it works well for 80-90% of the powder available in the market. Some powder products have a tendency to lump together the moment it is interacted with the water. In such cases, you can easily shake it and break the lump into small lumps. The only problem is that the small lumps will probably stay that way unless s you don’t mind shaking for a long time. The best way to use is always to add the water, then the powder and finally the ball mixer. It is to allow the ball mixer to separate and disperse the powder before shaking. The ball mixer will perform best when the water level is about 1/3 to 2/3 full. Too much water and it gets too heavy and you find it hard to shake the ball mixer along the length of the bottle. Imo, 28 oz is just nice if you use it for protein or meal replacement powder. Otherwise, the 20 oz is just nice for the lighter content such as gras ses and vegetables juice. The only problem is that the the base of the 28 oz bottle is harder to clean than the 20 oz/12 oz if you have a big hand. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very useful for on the go

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this simple design and really like how well it blends things without having to use a high power blender. Definitely a must buy for lovers of smoothies and protein drinks.

Good shaker but catch doesn't go all the way back

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this kind of shaker with the metal ball - it works well. I have one already which I purchased from GNC and their catch goes all the way back so that it doesn't interfere with drinking. This one is good but it would be nice if that catch went all the way back.

Broke after a few months :(

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It served me well for a few months and then the top started splitting open. I did not handle it roughly either.

i bought 5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use these bottles for everything! they are perfect for water or iced coffee on the go at home, for storing water in the fridge i have even used them to store cut up fruit! they are great!

Very beautiful the wish to get more especially in the display Jabbar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very beautiful the wish to get more especially in the display Jabbar Inexpensive high-quality

Lid works well

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Biggest pet hate is when I buy a shaker and the lid doesn't fit well. This one works a charm. Thank you!