Great For Training.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, It Isn't A Shipping Saver Anymore.

Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some powder at the base couldn't be blended very well. Would rather use a spoon to stir.

GPA free, but GPS?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is noted as GPA free, but there is no information about GPS. GPS is much dangerous than GPA and GPA is often to be replaced by GPS.

god shaker og blandings flaske

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Detter er andre gang jeg kjøper denne. Veldig god når du lager hvetemel jevning for ballen inni hjelpe til med å få ut alle klumpene. kan brukes til proteindrikke osv.

Very big and tight cover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it ..But I didn't like iHerb logo name on it ,,We paid for it .It is not free

The lid is too tight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use for work-out BCAA and protein shakes. Whenever I open it I also get to exercise my thumb muscles and I can see they are getting stronger each time. When the shaker is full I can't help but spill some on the floor lest I spill it on myself.

Good price but not robust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I shake the blender, I always have to keep pressure on the cap otherwise it leaks. Recently the cap broke, the plastic is not Robust. But for that price, it's probably fair enough.

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's ok

Does not really blend well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would have remnants of the shake stuck at the bottom or the sides of the bottle despite shaking violently. I have to add water first before adding my shake in, shake it, then add, repeat process. I ended up still having to use a spoon.

bottle leaked, but mixed well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

seal leaked after 1-2wks of use. kept the ball for use in other containers & jars. mixes drinks well.

1 2 3 4