New and improved

Posted by odereviews on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Funny. If this is new and improved. I'd love to get this as freebie, but it looks like this is not available for old customers. They gave useless bag the last time, hopefully this is something better.

This bag stinks...literally!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to thank Iherb for offering this bag as a freebie item. The bag itself is very nice and eco-friendly. Yay! However, when I opened the plastic and took it out, it smells awful!! Almost toxic! And I am Very sensitive to chemicals and scents, but this was off the charts. I figured since it was eco friendly, it wouldn't have a scent that I'd need to worry about. Even before I removed it from the plastic wrap, I could smell it. But I thought that was just my hyper-vigilant sniffer. Nope, three other people confirmed what I already knew....this. bag. stinks! If you don't mind the smell, you'll love this bag. Nice size, sturdy, the works. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Always useful!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Try this freebie it's great and multi-purpose. I keep this bag in my vehicle for trips to the grocery store or mall. Also, I use for swimming lessons or the beach as it holds so much! If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Vale

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cómo para llevarla a la compra

nic

Posted by 5287414781409015628 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

OK Bag

Posted by priyanka on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what 'biodegradable' material it's made of, nor is it the paragon of any kind of fashion, but so far it works + has not broken. It looks like cheap bags from Chinatown ... unsure why iHerb is going for that look, but it's an OK bag.

Pretty thin

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Looks like it won't hold alot but I'll use it for sure, for shopping.

Bag

Posted by 5136485301165315904 on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice bag

Works

Posted by Reviewer2507600 on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for the bag

Nice but not sure if it's washable

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice handy totebag, but I don't think it would be washable.