New and improved

Posted by odereviews on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Funny. If this is new and improved. I'd love to get this as freebie, but it looks like this is not available for old customers. They gave useless bag the last time, hopefully this is something better.

This bag stinks...literally!

Posted by healthydoesit on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to thank Iherb for offering this bag as a freebie item. The bag itself is very nice and eco-friendly. Yay! However, when I opened the plastic and took it out, it smells awful!! Almost toxic! And I am Very sensitive to chemicals and scents, but this was off the charts. I figured since it was eco friendly, it wouldn't have a scent that I'd need to worry about. Even before I removed it from the plastic wrap, I could smell it. But I thought that was just my hyper-vigilant sniffer. Nope, three other people confirmed what I already knew....this. bag. stinks! If you don't mind the smell, you'll love this bag. Nice size, sturdy, the works. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Posted by Karanoia on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cómo para llevarla a la compra

Always useful!

Posted by eathealthy on April 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Try this freebie it's great and multi-purpose. I keep this bag in my vehicle for trips to the grocery store or mall. Also, I use for swimming lessons or the beach as it holds so much! If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good bag but won't last more than few weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 of these bags. After few weeks they start to look quite trashy and one broke at the bottom.

cheap and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Eco.cheap and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good shopping bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

good value. If iherb could design bag a little better & print a more funky design on the outside, i'lld probably use it more.

음.. 그냥..

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

싸길래 샘플이라길래.. 한번 사보긴 했는데... 글쎄요 재활용 머 이런 글자 넘 크게 써잇어서 조금 창피한;; ㅋㅋ 아직 들고 장보러 가보진 못햇네요;;

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ba... C'est pratique... Pas plus que sa a dire.