Nice

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its a useful and very handy Eco-Friendly Grocery Tote Bag.

Still alive

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I carry light things in it like towels and underwear for a change when I go to the beach and it is still alive. I presume, I was lucky to get an 'improved' bag but who knows? I have had it for 6 months for sure and so far there are no complaints.

Does the job of carrying heavy groceries without breaking

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had the first bag as a freebie. It looks the same to me. I could put 4 plastic grocery bags on there and walk home quite a ways and it never broke. Yes I kept the plastic bags, just in case, can't walk home with no bag if it broke, but it never did. Reused the plastic baggies for trash and this baby still ticking strong. Thank you iHerb! :0)

Good for grocery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always try not too use too many plastic bags from the store. So this grocery tote bag came in handy.

Good bag ;-)

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one quite a while a bag and I use it often when I go shopping. The size is great and since I love iherb so much I am happy to show this one around ;-)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What can I say? Its a bag and you can carry stuff around in it, very handy... :P I whased it once and it didnt damage, product feels strong to last a while.

eco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So nice! Use it ever day with groceries

i like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked this bag. it is great. connecting up baby clothes when we go with auto somewhere

Patiko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Labai talpus, didelis, tvirtas, patogios rankenos, gera spalva, vertas net pilnos savo kainos. Pirkiniams pats tas. Susitepus išskalbi, išlygini ir vėl 'į darbą'.

Cute bag