I like it!

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice grocery tote from iHerb! Generous size and sturdy enough to carry my shopping from the supermarket. The handles are also large enough to put around my shoulder, if I need to should the contents of the bag be too heavy for my hand. Very pleased with this! Thank you iHerb for providing such great value items at such a low prices!

Very good bag!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure what to expect with this bag because I had ordered one a few years ago from here and when it arrived, it smelled so awful. Like chemicals. Even after airing it out, it still had a pretty strong scent. I saw that this one was different, so I gave it a go. I'm very pleased! This bag had absolutely no scent and was folded up in plastic. I removed it and was very surprised how large it was. The bag is a beautiful green color and very sturdy. It can definitely be used for a grocery run or even to carry something heavy like books. This was a great buy and so cheap! If my review has helped you, please click the yes button below. Also, feel free to visit my page to see over 180 honest reviews for items I've purchased here on iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2493345 on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use this bag for work equipment. Very strong, good size. Price Perfect! Good way to recommend iherb.com to other people. Works for me.

Useful

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very useful bag for heavy thing. Perfect to go to market and buy and carry some potatoes. Also amazing price

Awesome size!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the size of this bag. I always feel you can't have enough shopping totes (eco friendly) and this waterproof bag is great for the regularly rainy weather on my island.

This product was broken and had a bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2016851 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Today was the first time I opened this bag in the shop and saw it was broken. There are splits in several places so I will dispose it in recycle bin for plastic. It also had a really awful plastic smell.

Ghastly smell

Posted by LadyFlanders on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good size tote, but has a nasty chemical smell that doen't feel too healthy to be around.

Great bag

Posted by odereviews on Dec 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There's not much to add to other reviews. Bag is large, but I wouldn't call it extra large, as there are similar, but bigger ones available. Quality feels nice, much better looking than what is on the picture.

Awesome Tote

Posted by 4719388709988083789 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this bag! And for $.50 you can't beat the value. It has become my go to when I shop at the farmers market. It is strong, durable, and large. It's amazing what this bag can hold. Best part is that it folds up quite small and takes up very little room.

Love the Size!

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this bag when I do my weekly shopping, and can usually get everything in it. It is sturdy, as well.