Very good bag!

Posted by healthydoesit on September 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure what to expect with this bag because I had ordered one a few years ago from here and when it arrived, it smelled so awful. Like chemicals. Even after airing it out, it still had a pretty strong scent. I saw that this one was different, so I gave it a go. I'm very pleased! This bag had absolutely no scent and was folded up in plastic. I removed it and was very surprised how large it was. The bag is a beautiful green color and very sturdy. It can definitely be used for a grocery run or even to carry something heavy like books. This was a great buy and so cheap! If my review has helped you, please click the yes button below. Also, feel free to visit my page to see over 180 honest reviews for items I've purchased here on iherb!

I like it!

Posted by mcalmont-butler on November 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice grocery tote from iHerb! Generous size and sturdy enough to carry my shopping from the supermarket. The handles are also large enough to put around my shoulder, if I need to should the contents of the bag be too heavy for my hand. Very pleased with this! Thank you iHerb for providing such great value items at such a low prices!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use this bag for work equipment. Very strong, good size. Price Perfect! Good way to recommend iherb.com to other people. Works for me.

Posted by BrigittaUibo on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very useful bag for heavy thing. Perfect to go to market and buy and carry some potatoes. Also amazing price

Awesome size!

Posted by Konnichiwa on December 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the size of this bag. I always feel you can't have enough shopping totes (eco friendly) and this waterproof bag is great for the regularly rainy weather on my island.

Very good shopping bag and a great value

Posted by NBPT10 on December 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is offered by iHerb for only a dollar and sometimes at check out they will offer it to you for only .10. That is right 10 cents! Don't add it to your cart and see if they offer it to you at check out. Either way it is still a good deal. This is a sturdy bag and can fold up nicely. You should get lots of use out of it. Be green and stop filling the land fills with those flimsy plastic bags. And show you green with this iHerb shopping bag. If this was helpful, please click YES and visit my iHerb page for many more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Wonderful item at SGD0.47

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hardy and easy to use

Awesome Tote

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this bag! And for $.50 you can't beat the value. It has become my go to when I shop at the farmers market. It is strong, durable, and large. It's amazing what this bag can hold. Best part is that it folds up quite small and takes up very little room.

Love the Size!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this bag when I do my weekly shopping, and can usually get everything in it. It is sturdy, as well.

Plenty of size, good construction

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works great for bringing items to work or as a reusable grocery bag