Doesn't magnify what I need to read

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit frustrating. Mine arrived in perfect condition and my light works (but for how long?) however what I find really frustrating is that it doesn't magnify the stuff I need to read at all! It will only magnify stuff that I can read just fine without it. (I don't wear glasses). Example: it magnifies my email font but the tiny writings online stay tiny and unreadable. Same thing with tiny writings on labels of my supplement: unreadable! There is a circular lens bottom left that magnifies even more but it's too small a surface to read a page or even small area so it's too frustrating and unpractical to work with that! What I'd like to know is why wasn't the entire magnifier made out of the bigger resolution or more magnifying lens like that circle lens? Or somewhere in between both magnifiers. Bottom line? I feel $9.95 would be way too expensive for this. I know they were giving these free a while back however I only paid a few cents for mine. It's fine for what it is. I will need to buy a Sherlock Holmes magnifier sometime down the road...

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very weak battery

Great magnifier, but LED light...?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 of these. One of them was nice and bright, but the other three were dim. Maybe the battery in some of these could be old and weak? It's fine if you mainly need the magnifier.

Light not working upon receive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The magnifier size is good and suitable to put in bag on the go. However the light is not working upon receive. So disappointing.

Ok

Posted by nasebah on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is not slim as i expected, it doesnt fit my dad's pocket

Lupa con luz

Posted by roxbis on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bueno, pues es un capricho que te coges cuando esta de oferta y poco mas. Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

就是放大鏡

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

按了幾次就不再亮燈了,加起來也不到2分鐘...就是放大鏡一個

that led is useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i don't know why include that LED light. it will never use it

Got this for mum in law

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little small but i reckon its good for quick use instead of long periods.

ok

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not as magnifying as I would like. Wont help much with super fine print besides the tiny little circle that magnifies to a larger size. See my page for more reviews and info

1 2 3 4