Much smaller than expected

Posted by Does-it-do on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is much smaller than I expected (which is very good), because I was afraid it being too big. But the one easily can carry it even in his or her wallet. So, the size is about two match boxes put one on another, and it is made from very thin yet strong plastic. The main lense will zoom about 3x, and additional lense (its the round shape lense in the main lense) will zoom ~5x. The lense itself is crystal clear, so theres no problem while reading. And theres a very thiny LED light bulb at the back of the magnifier to read in the dark. Actually, very lovely item.

Great magnifier with a bright LED viewing light.

Posted by Leione on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This magnifier providing 2x magnification with a 6x bifocal inset is slim, lightweight, compact, portable, and comes with a bright LED illuminated viewing light with an on/off button, which is very convenient in low light situations, especially if you travel. I like it.

A Good Little Gadget

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a dollar as a Product Trial. If I buy another one it will cost me $3.95. It was the buck that I needed to spend to get my order over $120.00 which equates to an extra 1% off. That was the difference between $7.20 off and and $8.40. So, really, I saved 20¢ In this economy I'll take what I can get :] I read a lot of reviews that said it was DOA. I bought it anyway,and took my chances. It worked upon arrival. I was happy with that. Although, I have to say that I would be very disappointed if light hadn't worked. It would still magnify, it just wouldn't light up the object you're trying to magnify. So, even if it doesn't light up, it's well worth the dollar. I like it because it fits into my purse. It comes in handy when I blow out of the house and forget my readers.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Useful and very handy.

Very convenient. I like it.

Posted by Caerulea on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This magnifier is very compact, slim, easy to carry around, and has an LED viewing light. Great freebie.

Good LED light magnifier

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This have been the best freebie in this year so far. This is good/basic LED illuminated viewing light with batteries included. I just wish the LED would be more brighter, but for free item I am happy after all.

useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very useful, thanks iherb!

Magnifier works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a handy tool, I keep near my sewing machine for finding small stitches. Handy for reading small print also.

Great magnifier!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had no problems with my magnifier. The light works great and no issues with it braking or anything. I love that I can leave it on a living room table to keep it handy. We tend to use it a lot. I don't know that I would spend $10 but maybe $5; the $2 however is a great buy!!! I got lucky and found it on the freebie page by chance. I have found it everywhere and at every price since then. iherb makes a great little magnifier though. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

iherbs' magnifier with a light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works like a charm and the best part, super slim and easy to carry with you.