Good

Posted by noomsh on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Does the job

Almost perfect!

Posted by Lolly on March 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this much easier to use than my tea ball because its small holes don't let any tea leaves through. This also makes the infuser easier to clean because it doesn't require any scrubbing to get bits of leaf out of the mesh like a tea ball has. But be careful when washing! The edge where the metal is joined together on the side of the cup is sharp.

Good.

Posted by TriedandTested on June 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, easy to clean, and fits most cups! Happy to have bought this at a special price.

Great infuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like that it rests on the edges of the cup and doesn't sit at the bottom like various other infusers Also appreciate that it isn't made of plastic My only complaint is that the lid doesn't have a handle, which is problematic when it heats up from the vapor.

Great for infusing tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this for infusing herbal tea with very fine leaves. It is big enough to fit in my big mug. But be careful with the connection part of the cylinder, it was a little bit rough... You could cut your finger while washing the infuser.

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

It does what it is supposed to do and can fit most mugs.

tiny holes so loose tea doesn't get into the drinking water

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product, I have bought so many different tea infusers and this by far is the best, although and I don't know if it's a defect or not, but the handle part that surrounds the base came apart, it's quite tricky to put back on and it comes apart really easily apart from that I love it, and will be purchasing more in the future for my tea loving friends

Great Tea Infuser for the Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this method best for brewing tea. The water has much more room to reach your tea than in the spoon infusers. Infuser and Tea are fully submerged in hot water. Quality is good.

Good but slow in use

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good points: long handle [so easy to manipulate], cap [to stand infuser in, and to catch drips on the way to emptying it]; Minus point: holes are too small [this means that not much tealeaf gets into the mug, but also that it can take quite a time for the liquid to flow through - you can't do anything else until it has finished, and you need to rinse/clean after every use]. It looks well made, and so I expect it to last.

Just what I’ve been looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. But the lid doesn’t cover my mug, so it’s a bit useless hence 4 stars.