Love it

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been wanting a tea infuser forever, and this one is great. It conveniently sits on top of your mug, and the holes are small enough even for tea with fine leaves. I make my rooibos tea with it, no problem! A great investment to avoid the waste of regular tea bags. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Stainless Steel Tea Infuser, making it easier for brewing a cup of tea.

great size

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

sizeable unit to put yr tea instead of those little cuties which cant accommodate raspberry or bulky teas n its fine so roooibos doesnt become pesky bits in yr drink

Great infuser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very handy, has dense holes, so the tea leaves doesn't escape to the bottom of the cup. I bought it on a deal with tea so it was 1.95$, I wouldn't buy it for its original price (all thou I do need some more of it to my family) because of it's high price.

I bought a second one

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for a tea infuser like this for a long time. This one was so nice I ended up buying two. So much easier to use than a tea ball. When I put the lid over the infuser while it is steaming, it helps to keep the tea hot too. Nice product at a great price.

Worth considering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent item. I use ut at work to make single coffees. No more takeout coffee for me

A must for all tea lovers out there ضرورية لعشاق الشاي في كل مكان

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great stainless steel tea infuser. Value for the money. Highly recommended مصفاة ستانلس ستيل رائعة. أنصح بها بشدة

Best infuser I ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good infuser, tea is definetely clearer after using it :D

How have I lived without this my whole life!?

Posted by JoelPeers on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day at work for loose tea. Cleans easy. Works perfectly. Love it.

Best Tea Strainer...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought many many tea strainers that just didn't work very well. Some let too much sediment through, some were not stainless steel, some fell apart quickly, some were too small ect. ect. ect...... This tea strainer is excellent. Very tiny holes, nice lid to keep the tea hot, fits nice on my large mug and it's stainless steel! I use ground spices in my tea and if I put the tea in first and the spices on top, there is no sediment left in the cup. Best tea strainer ever!