love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tea infuser. Fits mugs of many sizes. I like the nice large size. Recommended.

Excellent Filter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent filter for tea and herbs , it worth to be bought and worth the try. I have bought 3 pieces for me and my friends

Great tea strainer!

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because we kept using the disposable tea bags which weren't environmentally friendly. When I got it, I was excited to use the product and loved that the strainer is great for even the fine loose tea leaves. User friendly and works well. Good value for money too.

Good infuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my go to infuser when making tea. The holes are small enough that you don't end up with heaps of loose bits of tea in your cup, and you get a good infusion as there's plenty of space for the tea leaves to expand.

The most practical tea infuser I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really quality and practical product. I use it every day. I have recommended it to all my friends. It is the most practical and simple solution for making loose leaf tea.

good filter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

received in good condition, although not much packaging, but it is protected in good condition.

Good

Posted by noomsh on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Does the job

Almost perfect!

Posted by Lolly on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this much easier to use than my tea ball because its small holes don't let any tea leaves through. This also makes the infuser easier to clean because it doesn't require any scrubbing to get bits of leaf out of the mesh like a tea ball has. But be careful when washing! The edge where the metal is joined together on the side of the cup is sharp.

Good.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, easy to clean, and fits most cups! Happy to have bought this at a special price.

It is good quality but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a good quality but unfortunately the holder broke immediately I fixed it special glue