It says up to 3months

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it is kinda big and heavy for use baby who has 3 or 4 months. I think that good for at least 5 or 6 months old babies.

Nice but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like it but it is way too big for my baby girl... She wouldnt be able to teeth on it so yes it is a good nice looking product but not for a 3 month old... She s now about to turn 5 and she just start using it but still... I do recommend it for a 6 month baby i guess!

Stays nice and cool!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice cool teether

For friend's baby gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't want to get some regular baby gift. So I decided to make my own gift set with Decaf coffee and tea, baby spoon, and other stuff for baby's mom. There are some teether with liquid inside with more complicated design. I have had them before but wasn't sure if it was safe or clean. This one can be chilled in the freezer, with no liquid trapped inside, and also seemed easy to keep it clean. It is not for me, so other than this, I cannot really review...

Great teether

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

What can you ask from a teether? Interesting surface, not-to-heavy to lift, quality plastic?! This teether has it all, and my daughter chews on it, so I think the verdict is set.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

my baby love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the second one i buy

Un mordedor al uso!

Posted by martaekos on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

La ventaja es que no contiene BPA. Y que es una monada! ^^

Posted by 4NEKOS on December 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a gift. It's BPA free, and liked the fact that you can cool it. BPAフリーなのと、冷蔵庫で冷やせるのが良いと思い口の中がムズムズしている友達の赤ちゃんのために購入しました。

1 2 3