Good Filters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't tear and buckle - and the material is environment friendly. We use them every day and have no complaints.

Very good

Posted by bellabelle on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will buy again...

Great filters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like these top quality coffee filters. I don't have to be concerned about what may be leaching into my coffee. And, the price is so much better than the grocery store kinds. Thanks for the top product!

An excellent product.

Posted by glenysmorgan on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought these filters exclusively for the past year or so. I'm always on the look out for items that allow me to live without harmful chemicals and are good for the earth. The most recent box has been disappointing because almost every filter has broken and leaked the grinds. I've used 2 or 3 filters to get a cup of coffee. But that's not usual and I'll order them again to see if the problem persists.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

These work great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice knowing my coffee filters are safe and they do super job keeping sediment out of my cuppa...

Good price good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes the stores are out of these so it's easier to order from I herb and the price is right!

Liquid doesn't sip through

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

liquid doesn't sip through fast. coffee dripper test your patience, slows down your pace of life. sometimes I prefer a French press.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice value, biodegradable, no added colours.

Coffee Filters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does it's job!! Good coffee, after using!!! Good value...great product and low price...CAN'T ask for anything more, than that! I highly recommend it!!

1 2 3