Really practical gloves!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not used to wearing gloves when washing the dishes, or cleaning my home - although, I've tried several times. The household gloves available in ordinary stores does not appeal to me, as they never fit my (small) hands, they make my hands smell, they are usually made of a thin material, and doesn't really protect my hands from warm water. These, however, are great: - They fit my hands - They are comfortable to wear - They have an cotton lining, which protect my hands from warm water, and counteracts smell - They seem to have great quality (although, I cannot tell for sure, as I have only had these for a short period of time). - They are etichally made - Last, but most important; I actually end up using them, and in this way, I protect myself from detergents and hot temperature. If I could wish for one thing, however, I would like them to be available in several colours; both because I dislike the neon green colour, and because I'd like to have a system; green for the dishes, blue for the bathroom, pink for the floors, etc. (so I don't accidentally mix them up). This is no biggie, will give five stars afterall, they are a great buy! --------------------------------------------------------------- After purchasing these gloves and Ecover washing detergents, I have almost enjoyed cleaning. I highly recommend Ecover as well, as my home (and my dishes) now smell delicious and naturally, without the harsh ingredients.

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The inner side of gloves covered with a thin layer of cotton. They are made from renewable resources. This is important. Sturdy, comfortable. Wash the dishes in them. I think that's enough for a long time. And order another pair for cleaning floors and other cleaning.

Not too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as bulky as some gloves

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its strong but im a small, but the size if this glove is designed to fit tightly around the upper palm and taking it off and getting it on is a nightmare, i would go for a medium or large of you are small. but it never falls off, so i guess there is a point in the design.

Terrible product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried 3 pairs. They fit larger than stated, start stretching within days, and have holes within a week. Very, very disappointed!

Comfy and no rubber smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They are worth the money. No smell and comfy to use

Strong Gloves

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Much stronger than most gloves.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The small size fits my hands perfectly. Really good quality.

soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how well I like these. They are soft and not stiff at all. You can feel what ever you are picking up. Dishes don't slip out of your hands like with some other gloves.

A little slippery when wet, but otherwise great!

Posted by JenniferEverett on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with them even if I have to be cautious while using them because there's not enough grip on the fingertips and the rubber becomes a little slick when wet. They're also thicker than using something like thin vinyl gloves, so it takes a little longer to get things done, but they're reusable which is of course why people use them.

1 2