I really do love this pen.

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bamboo pen is pretty great. It's lightweight, yet sturdy. It's thick enough that your fingers ft around nicely, rather than having to grip do tightly. The iherb name is engraved on one side of the bamboo. The ink is black and it writes smoothly... That's the best way I can describe it. It feel thick when you write, if that makes sense. You know how some pens feel so dainty and fragile when you write? This is the opposite of that. The ink flows nicely and glides across the paper. The green parts are made of hard plastic, so it's not like it's an expensive state of the art pen or anything. I just really enjoy writing with it and will order more. If my review helped, please check yes below. Also, feel free to click on my green name above to see more than 180 honest reviews for products I purchased here at iherb!

=)

Posted by LindsayRaeMortimer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ITS A PEN AND IT WRITES +=)

nice pen

Posted by 4704680647395632798 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice quality, works just fine ^_^

black ink

Posted by Babycakes on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pen itself is great but I was disappointed to see it in a plastic packaging. The entire point of using wood instead of plastic is that we can reduce waste as plastic doesn't biodegrade and finds it ways into marine and land animals stomachs. The plastic packaging is so unnecessary is inappropriate for this product.

ห่วยมาก

Posted by 5612453231269345028 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Liked :)

Cheap but good

Posted by 5675345101565631657 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, good grip and value for money. Wish I can buy more at trial price.

A really great pen

Posted by 5445972500771469311 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It may seem strange to write a glowing review of a pen, but here goes. This pen is fantastic. It writes well and has a good feel around the edges, thanks to the bamboo I guess. Worth the money, especially when bought as a trial. No really, it's a great pen. I realize this may all sound sarcastic as it's not often you read a genuine five star review of a pen this cheap, but trust me when I say that this pen is really just that great.

Absolutely great

Posted by 5693391100988660495 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this pen so much :) it's black, soft, I can write easier and faster, and the bamboo stuff <3 just love it. And now it is soooo cheap that I needed to order 2 more. It has only one negativity: the "ink" run out a little bit fast. :( (sorry for my english)