Inferior

Posted by twistedinsanity on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does its decent job but the quality of the whisk is terrible when you look at the original pricing of USD 12.95, because I can get a similar Bamboo Tea Whisk (Chasen) around my area for USD 2 for a similar quality. You will need to be replace this Bamboo Tea Whisk (Chasen) very fast if you are planning to make green tea everyday like me. I can't gauge the exact bamboo used to make this whisk, but the labeling said "made in China".

High quality but not durable for hot drinks...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very gentle but very beautiful,i think it will last much better mixing cold beverages and drinks than hot stuff,go for a stainless steel for a durable whisker for that...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

decent quality, authentic experience

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this whisk, it helps my Matcha tea to develop a nice foam on top. Never wash it in soap, just rinse in water, and the natural oils on the bamboo will prevent it from absorbing any substance.

no good

Posted by 4622915757481068246 on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am learning the way of Japanese tea. The whisk we are using is different than this one. I didn't like the quality. It has bad smell. And when you put it in the water, water changes the color. Also it has quite thick handle, which is different from what we use.

High quality - very efficient

Posted by Allinstar on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Also a nice tool preparing sause for your dinner. It doesnt scratch the pan.

This was bought as a gift.

Posted by PatriciaM on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend who taught English for a few years in Japan, but haven't given it to her yet. More later!

Authentic Whisk as expected.

Posted by 5575269750025333859 on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Normal whisk as it should be:-)

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just found out the benefits of Matcha tea and mix it with this whisk. Works great and taste good.

Have not tried it yet.

Posted by kayieza on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have not tried it yet.

great construction , I love my new whisk

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don`t know why it took me so long to get one of these, This is the optimal way to make a nice froth so you can have all the nutritional benefits of your matcha! absolutely love

1 2 3