Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good deal with the 50 cents pricing - you get 2 (detachable for day and night!) boxes that are roomy enough to store 3-4 pills. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and convenient to stored my pill wherever go.

OK

Posted by odereviews on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some of the lids open up too easily, suggesting that more you use them, more loose the lids get. I wouldn't suggest this for travel use. Great for the price. Not A+ build quality.

Good BIG pill box

Posted by Francois on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really big box! Use for home comfortable, but for travel no.

Not bad

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The organizer is big and pretty nice, but I don't recommend using it while traveling since some of the lids are very easy to open. Great price on trial though, hence the fourth star.

Unreliable & Dangerous !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 of them. 1st time I took them to my meditation retreat, some of the lids popped open in the suitcase and there were pills all over the place. It took me forever to sort out which ones were my steroid Predneson pills and which were not. It nearly caused me a medical emergency. The 2nd time I used them for my retreat, I put the organizers inside a paper bag which I wrapped up tightly and tied up with elastic bands but still a couple of the cells came open and spilled out their contents. I have to stop using them now for I can't afford to miss a dosage or take the wrong dosage of my medicine. If you depend on your medicine for life, as I do, then don't buy or use them. They are truly proven unreliable and dangerous!

great

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for organizing! Bigger than I thought.

I don't know what you mean by title?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to have a double case. BUT, the blue side is labeled left to right starting with Sun,then Mon, etc., but the clear side is labeled left to right starting with Sat, then Fri, then Thu, etc. Was this a printing mistake? Thanks ever so much for the vinyl measuring tape. I have already used it twice when I was out and about to measure stuff.

don't get this, even if it's 25 cents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

way too big. not good.

Great buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice and big, fits all my pills with room left over. I bought two because I have pills I take mid-day as well as am and pm. I have separtated the halves and created three 'rows' of pills. The days of the week aren't very visible but this is just as well because on the 'clear' side the days of the week start with Sunday on the right, and I prefer to ignore this. I haven't had the issue others have mentioned of the lids not staying shut, but as a precaution when I take my mid-day pills with me to eat with lunch at work, I wrap a rubber band around the length.