Was terrible

Posted by Reviewer1147568 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This broke very quickly. It was a freebie the first time, but now I can't get it as a freebie even though it is NEW and improved??? I would not ever pay for it since it broke so quickly the first time. iHerb.com - how about letting everyone try the new and improved version for free with a $100 purchase?

Crap. Literally

Posted by Does-it-do on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bag was too ecological for this world. So within hours it broke and went to bags heaven... And yeah. No handles!

iHerb Goods, Eco-Friendly Grocery Tote Bag, 1 Bag

Posted by feedMemore on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

New and improved? So where is my old review for bad smelling bag and how I am allowed to rate this? I checked things up: I can't have this for free, just for $2.00, because I was picking that old smelly bag previously. Iherb, is everything all right with you this time? :)

ripped at first use

Posted by Reviewer1070598 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really inferior product. Would be willing to try the "new and improved" if they'd let me order it as a freebie.

New and improved

Posted by odereviews on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Funny. If this is new and improved. I'd love to get this as freebie, but it looks like this is not available for old customers. They gave useless bag the last time, hopefully this is something better.

Eco-friendly, but not the most durable bag.

Posted by Leione on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The great thing about this bag is that it's eco-friendly, reusable and good for the environment, but it has a pretty short life. This grocery tote bag is not really strong and durable and rips easily, so you have to be very careful. But for a free item, it's not that bad.

Nice

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its a useful and very handy Eco-Friendly Grocery Tote Bag.

Fell apart!

Posted by 4656289160484218510 on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Poor quality. One handle fell off when used first time Like the idea behind the product, though :)

Still alive

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I carry light things in it like towels and underwear for a change when I go to the beach and it is still alive. I presume, I was lucky to get an 'improved' bag but who knows? I have had it for 6 months for sure and so far there are no complaints.

Does the job of carrying heavy groceries without breaking

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had the first bag as a freebie. It looks the same to me. I could put 4 plastic grocery bags on there and walk home quite a ways and it never broke. Yes I kept the plastic bags, just in case, can't walk home with no bag if it broke, but it never did. Reused the plastic baggies for trash and this baby still ticking strong. Thank you iHerb! :0)