Good way to promote your code.

Posted by NBPT10 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this a good way to promote you discount code. They are a very professional looking flyer and iherb gives you your first 100 for free. Even for a dollar it is a good deal. I love how iherb is willing to partner with you by offering these tools.

Nice flyers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very high quality! If you have any desire to try and increase your passive income these are very professional and make a great impression.

think groceries

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

get yours free through iherb freebies.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used them putting one in each house's letterbox around my neighbourhood. This has given me 8 referees so far.

Great freebie

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although these are attractive looking full color flyers I found they did not work for me. I think iHerb needs to provide a different flyer for international customers as these are directed at US customers only. The information is not correct as printed on the flyer for international customers and therefore people may not take the time to find out the actual facts being international customers. If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Glad it's free, but needs to be updated

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you, iherb for offering these flyers for free. They are beautiful! However, I wish these were updated to the new offer of $10 off for orders of $40 or more. These only suggest a $5 discount, which is great, but I'd like to spread the word about the $10 savings. Also, I would like to see at least some supplements and vitamins shown here too rather than having to give separate flyers for that. These are beautiful though and I truly appreciate receiving them for free! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

nice flyers

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very cheap. And very good quality. But the marketing message could've been clearer. Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cool material

Thanks iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a great way to get the word out about iHerb, and earn credits also!

1 2 3