Awesome

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have earned $342 in exactly one year, by giving out these cards. So, YES it works and NO it is not a scam. This program is one of the small enjoyments of my life, as well as ordering for myself from iherb. Update 7/10: $458 in 1.5 years

Great way to promote you iHerb business

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love those! Pass them on to shoppers at the local health food store, vitamin section, they're very grateful! Pin them up in public bulletin boards and watch the iHerb dollars roll in! :)

Using at work

Posted by divergurl on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helpful to have preprinted material

PACAT CA NU MAI SUNT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

CHIAR ERAU BUNE DE CE NU LE MAI GASIM LA DVS.

Great gift for your relatives and friends to start a new journey of natural health

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great gift idea.

Nice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient. So nice that IHerb makes these available. Thanks!

Appreciate the free product, but not overjoyed

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you Iherb for offering these for free! However, I believe I was supposed to receive 60 and there were only 12 in my shipment. Also, it still has the old information about only saving $5 on orders. It doesn't mention anything about saving $10 on larger orders. So, while I appreciate the free product, I wouldn't necessarily recommend them. The free flyers are much better quality if you're looking for promotional items. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Don't think they worked!

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although these are a great idea to hand to people you may know, they did not work when I placed on bulletin boards. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good Business

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I send them with Chrismas cards to my friends every year. It's good not only for me but also for them.

I likethese

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Glad I can give first time shoppers $5.00 off. I enjoyed giving them out. Keep it up