By Far The Best I've Ever Had

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You may think it's a little "pricey" for a small bottle, but it's in a league of its own. One micro-spoon gives you several times the ginseng power to be had in three or four teabags of the others. One bottle lasts me two or three months drinking it every day. Be careful -- it'll take you places you may not have been since the sixties! @;oD

Increases libido

Posted by 5597298140387447967 on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a 54 year old female, post hysterectomy. I tried this Korean Ginseng for the purpose of increasing libido. It worked well for me. Other things I have tried were hormones, bio-identical hormones, other supplements and I had almost lost hope. The four different doctors I saw were worse than no help, much more expensive, and prescribed things which caused problems for me. (I get anxiety-type chest pain from some hormones.) However, I am certain that this ginseng caused an awakening of the area in a good way... It is said to increase blood flow to the genitals. I agree that it does. If you are sensitive to caffeine, this is nice because you can use as little as needed. First I tried a full (tiny) spoon. The tiny spoon is included with the tea. It worked fantastic, but I got a little edgy the next day, so cut it back to half, or sometimes fourth of a spoon. A pointer: Anytime I try a new herb or remedy, I make sure it is the only new thing I am adding to make sure I know which product gets the desired result...

Excellent performance in a non-capsule formula

Posted by Reviewer2662495 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff will make you feel and perform like you are a young buck again. I like to cycle it with a few days off every 5 to 7 days.

Il Hwa is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2762543 on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After drinking this, it's like there's no other ginseng.

really effective

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

form of ginseng. It is so concentrated-you feel the strengthening in your body very quickly. I've been taking it for years. It's best to take during change of seasons-like now as winter turns to spring, and in the fall.

The best Ginsing

Posted by Reviewer2615848 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been a long time user of Ilhwa Ginseng - it's simply the best around.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

About to order more

Ilhwa, Pure Concentrated Ginseng Tea, 1.7 oz (50 g)

Posted by 5508340795362578253 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is really superb. I can feel the effect in my in a few days and its really great. Highly recommended for the costumer like me.