Increases libido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a 54 year old female, post hysterectomy. I tried this Korean Ginseng for the purpose of increasing libido. It worked well for me. Other things I have tried were hormones, bio-identical hormones, other supplements and I had almost lost hope. The four different doctors I saw were worse than no help, much more expensive, and prescribed things which caused problems for me. (I get anxiety-type chest pain from some hormones.) However, I am certain that this ginseng caused an awakening of the area in a good way... It is said to increase blood flow to the genitals. I agree that it does. If you are sensitive to caffeine, this is nice because you can use as little as needed. First I tried a full (tiny) spoon. The tiny spoon is included with the tea. It worked fantastic, but I got a little edgy the next day, so cut it back to half, or sometimes fourth of a spoon. A pointer: Anytime I try a new herb or remedy, I make sure it is the only new thing I am adding to make sure I know which product gets the desired result...

By Far The Best I've Ever Had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You may think it's a little "pricey" for a small bottle, but it's in a league of its own. One micro-spoon gives you several times the ginseng power to be had in three or four teabags of the others. One bottle lasts me two or three months drinking it every day. Be careful -- it'll take you places you may not have been since the sixties! @;oD

The best Ginsing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been a long time user of Ilhwa Ginseng - it's simply the best around.

really effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

form of ginseng. It is so concentrated-you feel the strengthening in your body very quickly. I've been taking it for years. It's best to take during change of seasons-like now as winter turns to spring, and in the fall.

Excellent performance in a non-capsule formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff will make you feel and perform like you are a young buck again. I like to cycle it with a few days off every 5 to 7 days.

Il Hwa is the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After drinking this, it's like there's no other ginseng.

Ilhwa, Pure Concentrated Ginseng Tea, 1.7 oz (50 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is really superb. I can feel the effect in my in a few days and its really great. Highly recommended for the costumer like me.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

About to order more

Pure Concentrated Genseng Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Ginseng Tea is great. It has boost my energy level and I am more active without being tired mid way of the day. I enjoy drinking this tea first thing in the morning.