great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

unfortunatly. Iherb is being dishonest when they claim this Ginseng is 20% off. It is not. The price is exactly the same as it is everywhere else. I give it 4 stars and not five because of that...

Ilhwa, Pure Concentrated Ginseng Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best I have found, for energy, use, and tast

Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This ginseng is top notch. Love its slightly bitter taste and energizing effects. Highly recommend.

GINSENG

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GOOD PODUCT EXCELLENT DELIVERY I AM PLEASED 5

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw this same product retailed for $60, but iherb.com sells it way less expensive! I love iherb.com they are looking out for me!

Great Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink a cup of this ginseng each morning and it has given me more energy that I've felt in quite some time. I sweeten it with a little raw honey which enhances the taste. I am no longer fatiged, and my immune system is stronger. Coughs and colds do not linger, and I sleep more soundly at night.

This product is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father and I used to use this product for longest time and then we could not find it any more. I searched and search for it, then I finally found it with this company and I am very happy! This is a great product and it does work!

Best Quality Ginseng Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this product in the early 1980's and it is just as I remembered it, the same wonderful quality. I would recommend it to anyone even for a first time experience of ginseng tea.

Very good Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend - very good quality! It is effective for energy.

quick and easy to use..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was just trying this out to test if i'd like it. it works really well, but i'm still enjoying the whole root best.

1 2