Great stuff in little bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am glad to discover this particular product!A similar item has been widely available for years,but this is actually better in my opinion,and will supply a rush of energy.This is Chinese high-quality ginseng and royal jelly,the taste is actually not bad though it may be an acquired taste,each bottle is like 2 sips anyway.The bottles are easy to open,buy this it is great!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I try to use this daily to give overall feeling of well-being.

Super tasty Ginseng and Royal Jelly Elixir

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This elixir is super tasty-- I had it always on it's own before having anything to eat in the morning. I could have easily had more than one bottle a day. I finished the whole course in no time. Great combination as well to get the goodness of both Ginseng and royal jelly. The straw was easy to poke into the bottle thanks to the little plastic device thatches inside the package.

Bitter taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried the same maker's this product (Ginseng and Royal Jelly) and similar item (Siberian Eleuthero and Royal Jelly). This one has more better taste than another, although another one is very good.

not what I expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wanted the liquid to mix with some protein..for a feeding tube....All packaging and not suitable for getting liquid out without drinking it with the straw.. Waste for my purpose..

OK