great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having not taken this product for a week after two months of continuous use I can tell it was having a great effect on my energy level. I also believe it helped strengthen my compromised immune system. I went through several cycles of being exposed to sick people and even hospitals on a daily basis and never came down with anything. I think red ginseng with lysine and vit c is a great immunity combo.

Review of Imperial Korean Red Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works as well as another one costing many times more. So far there are no side effects either. I'll continue to buy this product.

Wonderful red ginseng...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is for my wife ... she is getting better condition..

Excellent fo ED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gets the blood flowing.

Korean Red Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yep work's for me,seem's to do what it said it would.Good product. will reorder.Thakyou

Best Ginseng on the Market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All i can say is fantastic service from Iberb and Superior imported Ginseng from Imperial!

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product (very fresh Ginseng). Excellent service. Excellent price. Will be ordering again, soon.

Not Impressed At All

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first heard of Korean Red Ginseng "KRG" from a client who told me how energised he felt when he used KRG. He said his skeptical wife, a Doctor, doubted the benefits of KRG until she used it and started feeling full of enery and free of stress in her stressful job. It was on this basis, and my own online research, that I began my quest to find a seller.I have bought this product and can safely say that I have felt absolutely no benefit or lift in my life as a result of using it and the bottle is almost empty. I feel as though I wasted my money. I should have known better. After all, I should've taken a hint from the fact that although it was advertised as being "the most expensive of all cultivated ginseng" 100 capsules were being sold for just $22.68. What is really sad is that I am one with a powerful mind (mind over matter) so if I think something is going to work wonders it usually does. I had HIGH expectations for this product and I have been greatly dissappointed. I started back using Centrum Performance last week.

Reduces tiredness lethargy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really helps perk me up in the morning when I don't get enough sleep, more energy too

Red Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't really have any positive results. Deloris Lawson / South Carolina

1 2 3