seriously good ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You get that `earthy' aroma in a 6-oz. cup using 2 spoonfuls, for my taste,only not quite as powerful as the best ginseng I'v ever had- I've been drinking ginseng tea since 1972, this is very good quality extract. It earns the five stars because the good price well outweighs it's lighter consistency.

Royally Refreshing Imperial Elixir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very good I would buy it again, and again and again. Thank you.

Imperial Elixir, Pure Concentrated, Chinese Red Panax Ginseng Extract, 1.06 oz (30 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I normally order the Il Hwa Ginseng Extract. It is reasonably priced, a reasonable quantity and in a cool wooden box that keeps the measuring spoon from disappearing. I was out, but iHerb was unfortunately also out, so decided to give this product a try. So far, the product is great and of equal quality to the Il Hwa. I think it will run out quickly as it's a smaller quantity, and I need to keep close watch on the measuring spoon. In summary, the packaging and quantity are not great, but the product is at least the real thing and as good as Il Hwa.

Varied batches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would have rated this higher if the second jar was consistent with the first jar I got. The first jar had a nice flavor, earthy and smooth. The second jar has a strong bitterness to the flavor which makes it unpleasant tasting. Otherwise, I like the product. I keep a wide rubberband around the jar to hold the cute plastic spoon.

panax

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

will order again, I prefer than liquid extract or in sachet.