UnHeard of Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With the current trend of downsizing and layoff and all the rest, having a company like iHerb.com is a godsend. The service I have received from iHerb.com is second to none. Keep up the good work.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Invigorating & tastes ok even when just chewed. Value for money.

Suprisingly great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i found it really tasty for a healthy low calorie snack, plan to order more of them.

Very tasty

Posted by PointBeaute on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A unique way of having Ginseng. A true delicacy for amateurs of this delicate taste.

Great Deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb charged about 10% of what others are advertising for the same product. I thought it was a mistake but compare for yourself. This is a great brand. Great quality and price.

Top quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have been taking Ginseng pills or extracts and didn't feel anything, give these a try. Watch out they do kick! I take 1/2 a pack in the morning with my coffee for that extra boost.

Red Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how good it is for you because I never really feel any different if I take it or not but I just love chewing it.

Not Very Appetizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You have to eat these purely for the benefits beacause they're not too tasty a snack.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good ginseng at a good price. Tastes good. I take one of the individual packages with me when I go hiking for an energy boost.