Useage suggestions helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the written suggestions of using IsoCort in conjunction with this product. It has been helpful.

Best Siberian Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Siberian Giseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) since 1977. It got me through med school and is an adaptogen. It boosts my mental energy and motivation, w/o the stimulant side effects, such as high blood pressure or a "Crash." This is the strongest and best valued I've found. Thanks iherb.

Would prefer a one tablet daily dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to take three times a day but don't like taking later in the afternoon due to stimulant effect in theory - not sure if I've seen any direct effects yet.

No change!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to say, but this product has not given me any noticeable change. Very disappointing to me!

Strongly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great energy you can feel!

אוהבת

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ריכוז מצוין של ג'ינסנג סיברי. אמשיך לקנות

Works for Endurance Sports

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used the product for years. I CAN tell the difference if I stop using. It seems to support the "will to continue" aspect of endurance activities. The big news is the speed of delivery and lowest cost through Iherb...best so far. Originally I had ordered from Amazon, but it is pricing itself out of my league.

Even though it's not very strong, it does actually do the job.

Posted by Cedesings on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have bought it again.

Definitely gave me energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I felt the difference in my energy very quickly. I have heard it is best not to stay on it too long so I take when I am feeling low in energy or know that I will need stamina. It is supposed to balance out neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin and adrenaline. There are some pretty amazing studies on this plant. A great product I reckon.

eleuthero

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wow, gives me a little jolt of energy

1 2