Imperial Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great quality which easily disolves in water making a nice juice. The taste is much better than other products.

Denise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, it is the second time I have ordered. I use it in my daily breakfast drink.

Imperial Nutrition Green Fusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that should be on everyone's supplement list. I have been using the product for close to 3 years. It's anti-oxidant properties are superior. I have not experienced a cold, sniffle, allergy or flu during that entire period. This is a wonderful product indeed. By the way, I think that it is relevant that I am 60 yrs old and have survived hypertension, diabetes and cancer. I am currently in the best health that I have been in since my 30's.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just all the right stuff needed in this, seems to give me a good boost in the morning, I'd suggest it.

The green hulk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just a few ingredients in this one, but essential ones in my opinion for good health and a couple of them you don't find in another others, which is what prompted me to buy this one and I will probably continue with it on that alone.

Good for you to get your veggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you want veggies without all the trouble of cooking and chewing them, this is for you. It tastes a little like grass but makes you feel you are eating something really good for you.