Too drying

Posted by 5438010924134214330 on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap with such hope and expectations based on reviews and my previous experience with other goat milk soaps. It is nothing like the other ones I have tried, I could use the last one I had on my face, this one even makes my body red and itchy and sooooo dry and dehydrated. I decided to use it for washing hands instead but I have to use tones of cream afterwards! Avoid unless your skin is too oily and you don't mind a very strong masculine fragrance on the soap. There are way better products you could purchase with this price.

爱死了

Posted by Reviewer2785111 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

以为是很普通的皂,没有想到那么好。先洗脸试了一次,只要一点点就有很细腻的泡沫,洗完整个脸很干净而且不紧绷。改变了我对洗脸不喜用皂的态度。味道也超级自然,昨天被老公抢过去洗澡用了,他都是用皂洗澡的,也说很是惊艳,干净不干,洗完身上不滑溜溜,而且很舒服。气味很自然,不像现在很多的香皂太花香了,太女气。这款男女用都适合。冲完之后,留下淡淡的味道,忍不住有想亲一口的充电,哈哈。

Fabulously Scented Handmade Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of the soap. This is a really nicely scented soap, and I have used the Patcholi Orange but prefer this one much better. It has a nice sandalwood scent with light citrus note. The quality of the soap is good too, but it varies by batch to batch, as the last one was not as strongly scented as this one I purchased the second time. Good body soap for a treat (not for a face...too strongly scented but love it as a hand/body soap fabulously scented so calming and relaxing!)

Sandalwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is the perfect soap

Soap

Posted by 4869088861109338098 on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap and the smell too. I used this soap on my 1year oil. My husband didn't like the smell so I now use another from same brand.

goats milk soap indigo wild

Posted by 4631459934348955826 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

put this in my drawers, keep one in my purse. nice to open and smell. would like to see this in patcholi.

很好的皂皂

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

一直很喜欢zum bar的羊奶皂。比市面上其他精油皂要好很多。夏天洗身体超级舒服。甚至比lush都要好用。用了背上不会长痘。

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer3124038 on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to hold and smells great. Also lathers really nicely. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry afterwards either.

Perfect

Posted by 5293321899184379375 on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells very nice and it does not dry the skin.

Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love zum bar soap just wish they lasted longer.

1 2 3