Bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put this stuff all over my body, and seconds later it felt like I was on fire. Huge red-purple patches all over my body!

Wonderful body lotion, but...

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This body lotion is beautifully moisturising and sinks in leaving my skin feeling soft and pampered. The pump works well for dispensing too. My only gripe is the scent. While I do like almonds, the scent is of the food additive variety "almond essence" and is so over powering that I need to hold my breath when applying. The upside though is that the scent dissipates very quickly and doesn't hang around. It would be great if iHerb stocked the Rosemary-Mint and the Frankinscense-Myrrh varieties is this larger pump pack presentation. They are both delightful.

light and smells delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1667077 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice lightweight lotion that soaks in well... and smells fantastic too!

nice lotion

Posted by creambunny on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like the lavender version better ... but i found only this here, so i ordered it after a long while. it smells like almond essence -- strong but natural. feels nice and the ingredients are good. i'm glad iherb now carries this item.

a little too strong almond smell

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this line for its quality and effective, natural ingredients. This particular lotion is not my favorite mostly because of the strong almond extract smell. It is a tad irritating for super sensitive skin or open skin and shea butter shouldn't ever be irritating. One fourth the amount of added scent would do. Their mint lip balm is a must have for me. Also, I love their rosemary mint lotion (again a little strong, but still good) but iherb does not carry it in full size.