Smell is like perfume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In the list of ingredients, there are essential oils and "fragrance oil". I love frankincense and myrrh and was happy to pay $20 for a high quality soap. BUT, this soap smells like perfume and NOT frankincense and myrrh. I have a deep love for aromatherapy and it's healing qualities. Unfortunately this product smells like a cheap fragrance oil and therefor has no healing qualities except as a fabric softener.

Yummy good.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The detergent is not very thick... I feared it might not "clean" as well as traditional detergents. But I think my stuffs are clean as a whistle! LOVE the way it smells. It actually smells up my bathroom as I'm hanging underpinnings and it's great. If you're not sure about Frankincense & Myrrh... not sure this is for you as it's delightfully potent.

Strong smell!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this smell but my boyfriend doesnt, it is very VERY strong! Your clothes are perfumed for days.

Smells so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have been using for years and do not tire of the fragrance. This fragrance is so pleasing to my husband and me.

Works

Posted by lisofby on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

only detergent we use now.

Smells Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a regular purchase for my family. The scent is light and clean even after drying. I love this detergent and I get compliments all the time about how good my family smells.

smells fab

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this detergent smells wonderful and the ingredient list is lovely. I would keep using this for its safety and aroma.

There's a downside...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...You'll wash your clothes more often! It smells so good, so fresh! I wanted to empty my drawers and closets and wash everything with this laundry soap. The aroma is amazing. And, likewise, I'm thrilled by the ingredients -- nothing to poison me or the environment. You won't be sorry if you give this a try.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are loving this laundry soap! Smells wonderful! Worth the money because we don't need to use fabric softner.

1 2