Help

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

only detergent we use now.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Problem with most environmentally friendly cleaning products is that they just don't do the job. This is the exception. Clothes are truly clean, no soap residue, no softener needed, and the fragrance is not overpowering, just fresh. I'm so happy to have found this product - now reordering.

Nice Indulgence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I spent a little more on this soap but it has been so worth it for me. It gets my clothes clean and it makes them smell wonderful as well. It also makes my house smell good when I do the laundry. Fresh!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells great! works well. Softer clothes. Better than detergent even though I used green laundry detergents, i.e. Seventh Gen, this is far better.

Smells and Works GREAT

Posted by MamaToMany on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this as a baby laundry soap, as it smells wonderful! You really don't need dryer sheets just as the company advertises... something I was hesitent to follow. I tested a load, and it came out of the dryer soft and smelling WONDERFUL!!!! I want to buy this product in all of their fragrances, since they use real essential oils- not perfumes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful laundry soap. It cleans very well and smells great. I gave it four stars instead of five because it is pricey.

Hmm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's me, but the scent could be a bit stronger. I was expecting a lot more punch of lavendar. Maybe I am not using enough. Don't think I'd buy it again.