surprising product

Posted by captainnaomi on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a big fan of scented products but this one has pleasing lemon scent I'm really enjoying every time I wash my face with it! I have sensitive & dry skin, this one has not broken me out or dried my skin. I use it with my clarisonic also, This has been good so far. Although I was expecting slightly thicker texture, this cleanser has more of watery texture than gel cleansers.

Good cleanser.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells good, maybe a little bit strong. it cleans properly. I like it because of its different oils, cleansing with oils is really good.

So fresh and so Clean

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have been using an acne cleanser for the past 2 months, my face was very flakey and I didn't like the thought that I was putting so much chemicals on my face. I tried zum face (cleanser and toner) BEST!! My face feels very clean and smooth after one use. Feels like it is cleaning my pores and making them less visible. I can't see many fine lines that I could before when I was using benzel peroxide 2 times a day. All in all, i'll never use non-natural products on my face. Zum is the right choice for me.

Such good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1616066 on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this face wash. I have never used a product that makes my face feel as clean as this. I love it!

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simple ingredients, and doesn't over-dry while still cleaning thoroughly. It does sting your eyes, so it's not the best for removing eye makeup. I wish they hadn't gone quite as heavily on the lemon oil for that reason.

very good, I'll take another

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very clean, a good effect it

Good

Posted by Reviewer1080460 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good

not received

Posted by Reviewer1100296 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not received

great cleanser

Posted by 5560207659142666749 on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

lovely smell, cleanses without drying (i have normal to slightly oily skin). love it

Gentle!

Posted by Janickeskitchen on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is gentle to my skin. My skin feel fresh after cleansing.

1 2 3