fresh but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I used this toner first time, I felt it fresh and clean. But my face turned red and felt irritated as I used this everyday. Though I like the smell and texture of this product, I doubt I'll buy it again.

So fresh and so clean

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have been using an acne cleanser for the past 2 months, my face was very flakey and I didn't like the thought that I was putting so much chemicals on my face. I tried zum face (cleanser and toner) BEST!! My face feels very clean and smooth after one use. Feels like it is cleaning my pores and making them less visible. I can't see many fine lines that I could before when I was using benzel peroxide 2 times a day. All in all, i'll never use non-natural products on my face. Zum is the right choice for me.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great, nice-smelling, gentle toner. However, like many others have stated, the packaging was poorly done and about an eighth of the bottle leaked out.

Two thumbs up !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have to say, this is an excellent face toner ! Love the smell, it leaves the skin clean and refreshed. The best part about this toner are the ingredients that the product is made from. Very happy with the purchase ! The cap was taped shut, so it arrived without problems.

Fresh scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice, basic toner. Have been using it couple times of week. Didnt notice anything good or bad. Bottle was leaked on the air mail, so little bit was streamed into the box. Like the smell, really intense lemon.

Awesome toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This toner is a good product. I only wish it was packaged for shipping better. Both times I have ordered it, it has leaked during shipment. I would buy it again.

Perfect product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell's good, perfect refreshing scent!

SUPER

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cheap, easy, wonderful refreshing scent, and nice handy sized bottle. I LOVE this. This one is better than any tonners I have ever used including much more expensive organic ones..

refreshing scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

soothing and can remove residues of make-up

toner