Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I fell in love with this fragrance in the "Zum Rub." This is much much sweeter than that. If you like sweet, it's nice, but if you are looking for something more herbal... don't buy this.

Not the scent I was looking for, but high quality

Posted by RodericRinehart on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife and daughter love the scent, but I just think it is ok. Maybe it is a bit too feminine. I really thought it wood be moor woodsy or even musky a bit, but nope. No way could I wear this work work, but it is a nice air freshener and both the ladies like it!

Refreshment that is fit for a king

Posted by stevesiherb on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For centuries Frankincense & Myrrh has been the gift for kings. This product is so refreshing, and vitalizing to any room. For those who need a vital and vigorous smell for a room this is the product for you. Very revitalizing, the best smelling scent,good to relieve depression and very good for your immunity.

love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fell in love with the Frankincense & Myrrh

lovely spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is quite strong, but lovely. I personally love the frankincense scent, but other people might have problem with that.

This stuff smells wretched.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It reminds me so of the original Avon Skin so soft scent. It is strong and perfumey. When I first sprayed it my initial thoughts were that it smelled like cheap drugstore cologne, probably owing to the "fragrance oils" (aka chemical soup)they include in the ingredients. The stuff will not fade. I made the mistake of spraying it up in the air of my bedroom and it is days later and I can still smell this stuff like it was just sprayed. This stuff just reeks like an old lady's perfume and I can't stand it.

I got it last year as a gift, my whole family loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mist is so great, 2 sprays will make a whole room smell wonderful, it isn't cheap but,in this case -- you get what you pay for. In fact I ordered 4 bottles. I gave one to my sister for her Birthday & she & her family are now fans also.

Nice scent

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice and relaxing scent.

loved this!!

Posted by violetdream on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I went through my bottle so fast. I didn't use it as a body spray but would spritz some on my pillow at night, or the couch, or just in the air. The smell was just heavenly.

Compliments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are a few people who have complimented this "fragrance". In all the years of purchasing different perfumes and colognes, this is the first time people have asked what is it that I have on.