ROOM FRESHNERRP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THE MIST MAKES ME SLEEP BETTER

Nice but very mild scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in the Zum Mist Lavender spray but only because I have had their Zum Frankincense n Myrrh spray and one little squirt perfumes an entire room and covers any bad odors that try to linger. This Lavender spray is lovely if you use several sprays on your bed linens and pillows before laying down for sleep but I did not experience any residual scent when I woke up in the middle of the night for a drink of water. My assumption was that this spray would have the lasting power of the Frankincense scent but I was wrong. Nice but no staying power.

Zum Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of Lavender. I spray it to my kids room to improve sleep and it works. We love it.

really love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have some lavender oils and candles but this is the best one I have. Fresh lavender flavour and spread smooth. I use this for my bedroom, bathroom and even office :)

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we really enjoy all the Zum products but especially the mist(s)

Lavender Zum Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best lavender pillow mist. The scent of this lavender brings instant relax mode to all senses.

HAPPY Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iHerb products are wonderful! along with your easy ordering process and quick shipping makes iHerb a valued e-tailer

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lavender smell is nice, but unfortunately the smell is not strong enough/ last long enough to freshen up the room.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This spray has a pretty fresh, natural lavender smell, but it does lean a little towards "soapy" smelling. It doesn't leave any noticeable fragrance in the room or on clothing, so I'm a little disappointed about that.