A unique use

Posted by Reviewer3260890 on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this fragrance for several years now as a mosquito repellant with fantastic results. I hate smelling like citronella and I refuse to use poisons.

Zum Mist is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1059740 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Great for air freshening, and people freshening - I spray some in the air and let it fall on me, and it provides a nice light scent all day! I have tried 6 varieties, and like them all so far!

Lovely blend of sandalwood and citrus! smells amazing

Posted by 5675934122267114168 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells amazing! I also appreciate how the spray nozzle atomizes the mist nicely. It does not last very long as body mist, but it works fine as hair mist and room mist. The smell puts me in a good mood :)

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent of this, nice combination of the citrus with the sandalwood. Good at clearing bad smells. Container goes a long way, lasts a long time.

Amazing

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells incredible! A very authentic smell that lingers for a pretty good while.

Sandalwood-Citrus Zum Mist

Posted by Reviewer1968100 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this fragrance! I use it on my linens and it lasts!

Quite a good smell, not overwhelming, but it lingers nicely.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood should be an understated aroma anyway, in my opinion, so this is *just right. Any more and I'd not like it.

Aromatherapy Room and Body Mist

Posted by 5405843527486459646 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The aroma of this mist should be more darker. It has a light incense aroma, but it does not smell anything like frankincense.

Gorgeous fresh scent & long-lasting

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite Zum Mist. I use it on linen and clothes, and it lasts a long time. But most importantly, it has SUCH a fresh, lovely scent. As long as you like the scent of sandalwood, you will love this!

Awesome!

Posted by 4723804080493749819 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so great and smells so nice and citrusy! I like that it's made with oils and not random chemicals!

1 2 3